Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Charly Boy Warns Politicians On His Father's Burial

CharlyBoypix-FATHER

In a new interview with Vanguard, when Charlyboy was asked if he would mind a state burial for his father as an eminent jurist and one-time Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. he replied and said:

"My father’s death should not be used for politics because I will resist any attempt to hijack the burial plans by politicians. My father was not a politician when he was alive. This is a warning to those who are already making plans to use his death to advance their political careers. When he was sick, nobody visited him in the hospital except his family. Whatever arrangement, anybody is making, the family must be carried along. I will not hesitate to embarrass anybody who wants to take the family for granted. I am not against the federal government giving my father a state burial because he deserved it, but the family must be carried along in whatever plans they are making. Meanwhile, we are yet to announce the burial arrangements."

No comments: