Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Check Out Famous Photos Of Serena Williams Incredible Bikini Body

Photo - Serena Williams' Incredible Bikini BodyPhoto - Serena Williams' Incredible Bikini Body

World Tennis number one, Serena Williams, 32, who used to show off her muscles in bikini recently revealed that she's had to learn to embrace the curves that she has when she said:

“I feel as if I can do better and be smaller, which I think is just a natural thing for women to feel. We’re taught that we have to look a certain way. I learned to be proud of my curves and to embrace my large boobs and my butt. It’s all about loving who you are and realizing that you’re beautiful.” Check out some of her famous bikini photos below...

Photo - Serena Williams' Incredible Bikini Body
Photo - Serena Williams' Incredible Bikini BodyPhoto - Serena Williams' Incredible Bikini BodyPhoto - Serena Williams' Incredible Bikini BodyPhoto - Serena Williams' Incredible Bikini BodyPhoto - Serena Williams' Incredible Bikini Body
Photo - Serena Williams' Incredible Bikini BodyPhoto - Serena Williams' Incredible Bikini Body
Photo - Serena Williams' Incredible Bikini Body

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That 4th pic tho