Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

"I Regret Not Having A University Degree' - Actress Ronke Oshodi-Oke


Actress Ronke Ojo-Gbolahan aka Ronke Oshodi-Oke in a new interview with Encomium magazine, said she regrets not completing her education to the University level and now wants to return to school. In her words she said:

"My big regret is not going back to school as I had wanted to. I have been planning to return back to school for quite a long time but when you are making money, seeing yourself being celebrated here and there, you will feel on top of the world. But you are nothing without completing your education. So that's the bold step I want to take now. So it's going to be fun. I don't want to agree it's going to be difficult. I really want to go back to school and I mean it this time around."

No comments: