Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"I'm Tired Of Being Called Gay" - Ik Ogbonna Cries Out


Just like Uti and Alex Ekubo, Ik Ogbonna has always been trailed with gay rumours. Even when he flaunts a lady on the social maedia, some still say he is trying to cover up. He opened up on his frustration in a recent chat with Punch:

“I am tired of the gay rumours trailing me. You can never pick out any man with whom I have had an affair in the past, but you can link me to some of the ladies I have dated. It is funny because I am sometimes called a ladies’ man and at times rumoured to be a gigolo – gay. These three things do not relate to one another." “That I have chosen to adopt the UK style of dressing, which typically comprises tight pants, should not make me gay. The fact that I have friends in the industry that I choose to hang out with should not make me a gay. I really don’t care about what people think of my personal life. I can’t spot anyone as being gay in the industry and I don’t see anything wrong with two guys or ladies being close friends. Until I am approached by a guy or I see guys getting down together then I can conclude that he is gay.”

On why he flaunts his relationship on social media:  
“A lot of celebrities do not want anyone to know they are in a relationship for several reasons or out of fear. I don’t put out pictures for anyone to draw conclusions or create any form of illusion. As far as you are human, you must feel love at some point in time. I might be seeing someone and she is Columbian."
“A lot of people say that I will lose fans because I posted a picture of another lady on my Instagram account. I don’t have any reason to hide my affair. It is a good thing and even God in heaven smiles at it. I will try to flaunt it as much as I can. But right now, I am not ready for marriage.”

No comments: