Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Photos: Jay Z Lands Beyonce Hot Kiss On Stage @ MTV VMA 2014

Beyonce x Jay Z

Beyonce stole the show at the just concluded MTV VMA 2014, performing every single song on her recently released self titled album BEYONCE. She was also the night's biggest winner with four awards.

"The greatest living entertainer' that is how a proud Jay Z introduced his wife when he handed her the night's prestigious Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.

Jay Z who came to join Beyonce on stage wit Blue Ivy, dispelling the divorce rumours they have recently being plagued with for a while now, with tears in his eyes, kissed his wife, while she called him "my beloved." And then adorable Blue Ivy said 'Mommy' and a visibly moved Beyonce said;

“I'm so full. Thank you. I have nothing to say but I'm filled with so much gratitude. I thank God for this moment. I love you so much. 'Baby Blue, I love You. My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Goodnight." See more photos below...

Beyonce x Jay Z VMAs
















2014 MTV Video Music Awards - Show

No comments: