Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

"I'm Forgetting Politics To Concentrate On My Career" - Julius Agwu Confirms Withdrawing From 2015 Gubernatorial Race

Julius Agwu Rivers

Ace Comedian, Julius Agwu has confirmed his decision to shelve his plans to run for governor of Rivers State. In a telephone interview with Punch he explained:

“My people have asked me to drop my ambition because of a zoning arrangement within the PDP to produce the next governor of Rivers State from the riverine tribes.”

He said his kingsmen and fellow party men have given him the option of contesting for a seat in the State House of Assembly, but he said he might not accept the offer.

“The reason is that I really want to concentrate on my career. I think I am going to forget about politics for now and focus on my career,” He said.

No comments: