Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

I Sold 1 Million Copies Of My Latest Album Without A Dance Track - Reminisce


Rapper Reminisce who was listed by Time Magazine as one of the 5 world rappers to watch out for, in a recent interview with The Netng, said he sold 1 million copies of his 2nd album Alaga Igbile which dropped in November 2013, when asked why he's not nominated for awards. In his words, he said;

"Yes of course, but I don’t see (an) award as a justification for the kind of work I put in, I’m just more focused on my fans, having a wider audience and making my money but for who is the best rapper of year, I don’t envy that, the street knows who is the best rapper. I sold a million copies of my rap album, Alaga Ibile without a dance track, I don’t need anybody to give me an award because I don’t see it as a measurement of success."

No comments: