Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Photos: 9ice finaly Show Off His Twins, Confirms Story


There's nothing that can be hidden forever, its just a matter of time when the truth will unfold. Some years back, after his break up with Toni Payne, rumors broke out that 9ice was dating an Abuja big lady "Vicky Godis" who had a set of twins for him. 9ice debunked the story when he said; ''I wish the press would verify their stories about me before publishing them. Nobody had any baby for me, that story is not true and I want to tell you that they are making it up.''

We guess all that has gone now has 9ice now deems it fit to confirm the story has he shared pictures of the adorable twins last night on his Instagram with the caption: ''One of my reasons to live another day on earth.''

See pictures of the cute Twins below...

No comments: