Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Seyi Shay Explains Why She Left Flytime

 

Music sensation and super sexy "Seyi Shay" recently spoke with Vanguard recently about how she got into the music industry, what surrounds it and of course, relationship and marriage. The song writer also shed light on the reasons why she left Flytime promotions.

Read what she said below...

"In the beginning, I was with Flytime as an independent artiste that Flytime will be promote because Flytime that is what they do. So I joined them with the intention of being promoted by them solely, but I was still in control of sourcing my own management,  my own production, sourcing my own PR and so on and so forth. They did a really great job of putting me on different platforms and shows.

The reason our working relationship ended is because I did not have the team that I have now, back then.That is my road management, my management, my team, my engine, i didn’t have that, so I spoke to Flytime telling them, this is what I need, this is what I want, that I would like to be my own brand and asked them how they felt about it and they replied saying: "Fine we will still support you, we will still promote you, we will still go out and source things for you"

If you want to do things your own way, you are free to do that. It’s not that we don’t have a relationship any more, we still do but we don’t work together as record company and artiste. I think   that is the general misconception people didn't actually understand"

No comments: