Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Goal Keeper Vincent Enyeama Sends Goodwill Message To Nigerians

Vincent Enyeama Save Nigeria Meme Sugar DailyVincent Enyeama Thanks Nigerians Sugar Daily

Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama who was phenomenal for the country at the World Cup sent a heartfelt message, thanking all Nigerians for their support.

Speaking on his rumoured exit from the National Team, Enyeama said:

“It’s a big prestige and honour to wear the armband for the national team but I think I want to take some time off and think about whether I want to continue or not.I will have to sit with my wife and discuss it and make a decision. Maybe I will take a few months, maybe a few years. But I can tell you that it is very possible that this could be my last game.”

Enyeama is six caps away from joining Yobo in the 100th cap club but again, he says that will not be a factor in whatever decision he arrives at.

No comments: