Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Kris Jenner Rants Over Negative Portrayal In Article By Caitlyn


In a new episode of their reality show, Kris Jenner ranted against her ex-husband for what he said about her in a Vanity Fair interview about their marriage and how miserable she made him feel.

"He can go f*** himself! I honestly wish I never met this man. I mean, just f*** you Bruce'’ Kris sobbed to Kim K in a phone call after they first read the interview. "I’m just having a really tough time,’ Kris told Kim. ‘I’m just so disappointed - I just need to get away from the negative energy." she said with tears.


Kim later called her step dad to warn him/her against talking negative about her mother.

"You’ve got the fame - but you’re losing your family.’ she warned Caitlyn. ‘You look amazing, it’s your time - but you don’t have to bash us on your way up’.

Kim later complained: ‘I understand that Bruce was so angry and confused when he was having his gender issues, but now that Caitlyn is really happy and accepted and loving her life there’s no need to be pulling anyone else down or bashing us with her journey.’

No comments: