Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

New Born Baby Found Dumbed Inside A Washing Machine!


A 71-year-old man in Malaysia was dumbfounded when he discovered a new born baby with its umbilical cord still attached dumped in his washing machine. The man discovered the baby when he went to use the washing machine for laundry.

Police are currently trying to trace the heartless mother who apparently sneaked into the man's house and dumped the baby before disappearing.


The stunned 71-year-old man who could not believe his eyes said: "I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first, I mean I don't have any pregnant women in my household, so somebody must have sneaked inside and put it in the washing machine."

It’s believed that the mum was reluctant to leave the baby outside where it could come to harm, so she panicked and dumped her newborn in the nearest house. The baby is unharmed, but officers are appealing for any information concerning the mother.

No comments: