Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

I Will Continue To Miss My Late Wife, Stella - Former President Obasanjo


According to former President Olusegun Obasanjo, he and his family will continue to miss his late wife, Stella Obasanjo who died after a botched surgery in Spain on October 23rd 2005.

Obasanjo said this during the 10th memorial service for his late wife which held at the Chapel of Christ the Glorious King within the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL), Abeokuta on Friday October 23rd.

"I wont say much about her today because much had been written already in my tribute about my late wife in the book, ‘My Watch’ and part of it says, she will be dearly missed by me, my family and the Abebe family,” he said.

The memorial service had in attendance Senator Ben Bruce, Fomer Ekiti state governor Segun Oni, John Abebe and others. May her soul continue to rest in peace Amen.

No comments: