Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

I Didn’t Receive My BET Award Backstage - Davido Debunks Rumour

Davido wins BET Awards Sugar Daily

Multiple award winning singer, Davido has debunked the viral rumour that he received his BET award backstage. Speaking exclusively to Channels Television, Davido explains why he was not handed his Best International Act Africa statuette during the show’s live broadcast. In his words he said:

“There are about 15 categories that are not mentioned in the show.When I won my award,because they do the pre-show just like MTV MAMAS i instagramed it immediately before the show started so people were speculating that I got my award backstage.No.but after I collected my award, I took the picture backstage with my phone .But if you watch the BET Award they show here, you would see I collected my award on stage.” Watch his response below…

  

No comments: