Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

I’m In Serious Debt - Saidi Balogun Cries Out


Nollywood actor and movie producer, Saidi Balogun, has cried out to fans and lovers of Nollywood movies to discard the fake movie which he produced that is now on sale.

The new movie titled ‘You or I’ which millions of naira was spent on has been pirated prior to its time of release. According to Saidi, he wonders how the new movie which has so many foreign acts in it was pirated, because he and the movie marketer were really cautious about every step they took. Saidi cried out that he is now in serious debt as a result of the movie being pirated because he had to borrow money to invest in it.

"You and I’ has been pirated. I am in serious debt now. The marketer of the movie, Adikaz and I are confused at the moment because we’re yet to come to terms on how the evil deal was done despite being very careful. Those pirates have wrecked their havoc again. It’s painful, very sad. I am not happy at the moment. All my labour and resources have wasted,” he said.

No comments: