Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

I Don’t Know My Real Age - Charly Boy


Area father Charly Boy who celebrated his birthday last week Friday in Abuja in a new interview with Vanguard declared that he does not know his actual age

The maverick musician said when he heard people saying he was 64 last Friday, he was surprised and wondered how they came about it because according to him, he feels 35 years younger than that age physically, but in his mind he feels he is 87. In his words, he said;

“I don’t really know my age. How people came about 64 is still a surprise to me. I am not particular about how old or young the number is, what I’m concerned about is the age of my mind and the age of my body. From my physique and my energy, I feel like I am 35 years younger. However, going by the age of my mind, experiences, my responsibilities and wisdom I should be about 87 years of age.”

Speaking on his children and people judging him, he also said;
"My family is my rock, my children are my joy and pride. Family is what I have known all my life. I love all my children in different ways and I see a bit of me in all of them. And my strongest principle in life is ‘live and let live’, because you can’t live your life judging or labelling others when you don’t know the stuff they are made of."

Source: Vanguard

No comments: