Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Future Slams Ciara For Letting New Boyfriend Push Their Son In A Stroller


In what looks like a publicity stunt, singer Future who is doing media rounds to promote his new album has slammed his ex Ciara again.

Speaking with The Breakfast Club yesterday, he called Ciara out for letting her boyfriend Russell Wilson push their baby in his stroller.

"Of course I wouldn't want anyone to push my son. That's like the number one rule. If I was a kid, and my mom had a dude pushing me, I would've jumped out the stroller and slapped the s**t out of him."

"You never do that in our community. You don't even bring a man around your son. You only know this dude for a few months and you're bringing him around your kid? Who does that? Nobody does that."

"At the end of the day, I'm not for the publicity stunt. Leave my son out of all the publicity s**t. Just leave him out of your relationship, because we don't need your relationship for anything. I can take care of him on my own, without any help." He said.

No comments: