Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mercy Johnson Sends Loving Message To Hubby As They Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary


Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson and her husband Prince Okojie are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today Aug. 27. They are blessed with 2 children with another one on the way. Read Mercy's loving message to her man below...

"Lord,wherever my sense of reasoning is, please don't ever let me have it cus Love,passion and happiness were nothing but words,these words got value since I met you(Odi). I was made from ur love. I was alive but now am living. I forget my face in the mirror but I can't forget urs. We are not perfect but we are happy and that's all that matters. I love you sexiest and thank you for taking my senses cus I am glad to be madly in love with you. HWA".

No comments: