Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Photos From Singer Dencia’s 26th Birthday Party At Cokobar London


Singer Dencia celebrated her 26th birthday party at CokoBar in London on the 4th of March 2014. However, today is her real birthday and she just shared the message below...

Today marks my 26th birthday & exactly 10years since I found out today was my birthday!!! My life has been an amazing journey, I have stories that will have my future kids n grand kids laugh and cry. God has been so good to me, I cry every time I thank him because I will be nothing without him. Happy birthday to me, happy labour day to the woman who brought me to this world and Happy headache day to my grandma who raised me. (Diva thanks 4 teaching me how to genuinely n unconditionally luv people, the luv u shower me with daily is more than I could ask 4 ).

No comments: