Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

"I Would Have Accepted A Record Deal From Dbanj Years Back, Not Now" - Olamide


Last year, it was rumoured that  DB records label Boss Dbanj wanted to sign Olamide to his record label but the deal didn't take effect. In a recent chat with Encomium, Olamide spoke about the reason why the deal dint take effect saying:

 "There was nothing like that. Dbanj is a big brother. He gives me advice when necessary, and he also respects me for the efforts I have put into the industry. And we do low key business together too. He advices me a lot about the industry. People just hear things and they get it twisted. I would have accepted it, if it was years back. But now, I think I am blessed and good. All I need to do is to help myself, others and the artistes with me."

No comments: