Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Popular Model/Pageant Queen Reveals She Was Born A Man


Filipino model and pageant queen Geena Rocero who has one of the best bodies in the modeling/pageant industry shocked everyone when she recently revealed that she was born a man in March 2014, when she said:

"The world makes you something you are not. But you know inside what you are. And that question burns in your heart, how would you become that. I maybe someone unique in this but I am not alone. So when I became a fashion model, I felt that I'd finally achieved the dream that I'd always wanted since I was a child. My outside self finally matched my inner truth. All of us are put in boxes by our families, by our religion, by the society, by history. For the last 9 years, some of my neighbours, friends, colleagues and even my agent did not know I was born male. Because of my success I was scared to reveal this..." She changed her gender in Thailand when she was 19 years old with her mother's help. See more photos of her below...

No comments: