Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

"I'm Not Looking For A Husband!" - Nollywood Actress Bimbo Akintola Cries Out


Since hitting the limelight in a big way with "Out of Bounds" alongside RMD in the 90s, Nollywood actress "Bimbo Akintola" has become a big name who does things in a big way. You don’t approach her with your scripts unless you have big plans about it. Controversial, some might say, but Bimbo describes herself as easy-going but definitely not when falsehoods have been peddled about her as a story running wide that she is in desperate need of a husband. During a recent interview with Vanguard, she said the worst rumour she's ever heard about herself is "she's desperate for a husband" which is not true at all because she's not, read the excerpt from the interview below;

"Oh, that I’m looking for a husband, that I’m desperate for a husband. That’s the worst I’ve heard and that’s the latest one. I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that this is just one life and you should live it to the maximum, happiness and peace should be the key. I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me wahala,- all kinds of people from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry me. Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just pity this woman sha

Anonymous said...

Seems she does'nt know she aint getting any younger

Anonymous said...

sure she's almost 40

Anonymous said...

God help you sis

Anonymous said...

Y'all should shut it, marriage aint by force and not for everybody... she alone has her reasons for saying what she said, so stop judging