Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber In A Fight Over Vile Text Messages

justda

Selena Gomez has denied reports ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber has sent her any vile text messages. The 21-year-old’s representative, Jill Fritzo, issued a firm ‘not real’ when contacted by the MailOnline for comment on whether alleged nude photos and derogatory slurs calling her a ‘talentless p***y’ were sent from the Believe singer.

RadarOnline reports the duo had a fight last week after Bieber’s house was raided by police and after she allegedly called him a "drug addict", he hit back, texting her: "F**K YOU!!!!! I need to grow up? HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME B***H (sic)". While Justin’s reps have no comment, Selena’s camp was swift to issue a denial.

Justin, 19, and Selena  who made an appearance at the Sun dance Film Festival in Utah on Monday amidst the allegations have sparked rumours of a reconciliation after being spotted together near his home in Calabasas, as well as enjoying a getaway in northern California. But according to Radar, who says the texts were forwarded to one of Selena’s friends from a phone registered to her stepfather, Brian Teefey, things are far from good between them.

Radar claims Selena reacted angrily after Justin texted her saying he loved her. Read text message below..

ALLEGED TEXT EXCHANGE BETWEEN JUSTIN AND SELENA 

Justin: 'Baby come on, I love you'
Selena: 'I don't buy that bulls**t anymore. I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance. All my friends were right, You’re such an a*****e.'
Justin: 'You're all I need right now. I know I can make it right with you.'
Selena: 'U r a drug addict. U need help.'
Justin: 'Come on. Don’t tell me you don’t miss this.'
Selena: 'Stop. You need to listen to Scooter [Braun, Bieber's manager] and go to rehab.
U r sick.'

Justin: 'Rehab? F**k that! I make that f****r so much money. Cum on baby.'
Selena: 'Why r u sending these to me. We r done. And how can u let [Lil Za] take the fall for your actions.'
'U need to grow the f**k up. I hope you get jail time. U deserve it at this point.'
Justin: 'F**K YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?! HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME B***H!!! F**k you. F**k Scooter. F**k all y'all. IAM DONE!'
Selena: 'Good!!! Go retire or whatever bulls**t attention ur trying to get.'
Justin: 'Can't hear you over my cash, babe! You're only famous cuz of me. You know it.
I know. Everybody knows. Bye. … Go f**k someone else. Keep that talentless p***y away from me!'

No comments: