Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Actress Dayo Amusa: "Yes, I Have Cheated On A Boyfriend Before"


In a recent chat with Sun News Online, Nollywood actress and film maker, Dayo Amusa revealed that she has cheated on a boyfriend, in her words she said:

"Yes I have cheated on a boyfriend. I cheated when I  realized he wasn’t real and not what he said he was. In my mind, I moved on even without telling him. I move on in my mind before telling the person I’m dating. If I make up my mind, that’s it".

When asked if her boyfriend ever cheated on her and if she felt bad, she replied and said: "Which guy does not cheat? Guys are born to cheat." "Yes, most definitely. I won’t leave my man because he cheated. I won’t. That’s the way men are. They can tell you, you are the only sugar in their tea. Don’t mind them. There’s honey they are mixing with it. I don’t want to see it. You know some guys are so irresponsible that they splash it in your face."

No comments: