Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Justin Bieber is A piece of s**t: Celebrities React To Justin Bieber DUI Arrest


Following Justin Bieber DUI arrest on Thursday, January 23 in Miami Beach, Fla. fellow celebrities are taking to Twitter to react and talk about the headline-making incident. While some popular names are sympathetic toward the Canadian heartthrob, others are less kind.

Seth Rogen, for example, wrote, "All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of s**t." Josh Groban and Zach Braff, meanwhile, mocked the 19-year-old star's run-in with the law. "Who amongst us hasn't drag-raced a Lambo in Miami on pills? #FreeBieber," Braff wrote.

Former NFL stars Keyshawn Johnson and Eric Dickerson, who complained about the singer's reckless driving last year, also commented on the news. "They finally caught HIM! Glad no one was hurt, no kids in the street. Everyone grows up at some point. Hopefully he learns from it," Johnson wrote. "It's about time! Nobody's above the law!" Dickerson added.

In an interview with E! News, Lance Bass admitted that he was not surprised that Bieber got arrested. "I was not surprised at all," the former NSYNC member said during Delta Airlines pre-Grammys party in West Hollywood. "I host my own talk show on Sirius XM so we've been following the Biebs for quite a few months. The spiral down. So no, we called it a long time ago. Like I said, he just needs a little chill time to snap him into reality."

"I feel for him because I know exactly what he is going through," he added. "I've seen it with [Britney Spears], with [Lindsay Lohan], with all the other teen stars out there. It was easier for me because I was in a group, I had four of my best friends knocking me down when I needed it and a great family. But with solo artists, it's hard because you got a lot of yes people around you and there like, 'Yeah, that's great.' They'll never tell you no. When no one tells you no, your reality is so out the door."

Ellen DeGeneres added in a Twitter post that she hoped Bieber would have a smooth journey into adulthood. "It's hard to hear all this news about @JustinBieber. I hope he makes his way to adulthood without him or anyone else getting hurt," she tweeted.

No comments: