Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

AY Replies Jim Iyke: “I am Not Classless”

AY Makun Feat. Helen Paul - Deliverance - January 2014 - BellaNaija

Comedian AY has responded to the tweet from Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke in which the actor referred to him as "classless" in a recent interview with HipHopworld, in his words, he said: “It was designed to be a joke, it’s still a joke, I’m a stand-up comedian and we make people laugh for a living and comedians are social commentators. I’m sorry about it, it wasn’t designed to be detrimental in any way but if you see it that way, bro, I got nothing but love for you… I’m not classless and I know you know that”.

Helen Paul also had this to say about the comedy skit: “It is just a joke, the alleged 'deliverance' was something that was talked about a lot and that was probably why he was mentioned in the skit. I am an actress and a senior colleague called me for a job. I was given the script and I acted my part. We did not mean to hurt Jim Iyke. In the skit, I was portrayed as a prostitute but that is not what Helen Paul is about,” she told PUNCH

No comments: