Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dencia: "Not having sex for 2 years feels good"


In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, singer and businesswoman, Dencia who just launched her own line of skincare products called "Whitenecious" about some weeks ago called revealed that not having sex for 2 years feels good. In her words she said:

"Sex is overrated and sex is for lovers who are trying to make babies. I am not trying to do so, it is not in my agenda. Not having sex for two years feels good. I am saving energy and mileage. I have better things to waste energy on. I want to wait till after marriage because I am not in a rush. Marriage is a commitment. I just don't see myself falling inlove, having sex and being both heart broken. I have never been heartbroken. I can't take a heartbreak..and men these days expect anything from them.

 To avoid heartbreak, if I meet any serious man we will meet the families, no sex for over six months, so in the process they might find out they don't like me so I can quit easily."

No comments: