Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Wande Coal Reveals He Has Five-Year-Old Son


Popular Afro-Pop Star and Globacom Ambassador, Wande Coal has revealed that he has a five year old son in a recent interview with E24-7 MAGAZINE. According to the singer, he had the boy in 2008 before his Mushin 2 Mo'Hits album and its not like he has been trying to keep it as a top secret, but he just decided to keep that aspect of his life private, only his close friends and family members were aware prior to the interview. In his words he said:

"Nobody is going to surprise me anymore. Let me then announce to the whole world that I already have a five-year old son. I had the boy since 2008 before I released my debut album,‘Mushin 2 Mo’Hits’. I have been keeping it secret ever since then but think it’s high time people should know.You will be hearing and seeing more of him now"

No comments: