Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

2Face Idibia Looking Dapper On The Cover Of OK! Nigeria Magazine‘s New Issue

2Face Idibia on OK! Nigeria Magazine on BellaNaija - May 2014  - BellaNaija0012Face Idibia on OK! Nigeria Magazine on BellaNaija - May 2014  - BellaNaija001

Music superstar 2Face Idibia is the cover star of OK! Nigeria Magazine‘s new issue for May 2014. 2Face Idibia rocks a tartan single button blazer, a white shirt and cream pants. In the all exclusive interview, 2Face speaks on his wife Annie Macaulay-Idibia, his family and marriage, music, bleaching and the biggest rumour about yourself. Read excerpts below...

On married life and having a baby in the house again:
“So far so good. We are still babies in the marriage institution so we are taking it easy. We are learning something new every day within our marriage. Having a baby in the house has definitely changed some things. I can’t do some things I used to do like go out and not come back home the same night. Prior to having a baby in the house, I could just go to a friend’s house and stay the night. But now I have to take permission (laughs). It has definitely grounded me. It is a good change though and I don’t miss the old days at all.”

On if marriage has changed anything about he and Annie’s relationship:
“Definitely! We understand and tolerate each other more.”

On what makes Annie marriage material and the union so special:
“Wow. I guess because she’s good peoples. That is the only one sentence I can use to describe her. I hate the way she knows me so well.”

On why he didn’t go the Fela route and have 18 wives:
“(Laughs) One woman alone is a lot of trouble. Having 18 is a suicide mission. But I will consider it. I will talk to Annie and ask her if she can compromise (laughs).”

On DJ Xclusive saying Nigerian men prefer light skinned ladies:
“I think that is his own preference. He can’t just generalise like that. In Nigeria, there are men that like big women and some that like skinny women. Same way I know so many guys that only go for dark skinned women, and being light skinned is a turn off for them, I also know some men that prefer light skinned women. Most of the women that I have dated are dark skinned so I guess you can say that is my own preference, which is good as my wife is actually dark skinned too, so no worries there.”

On his craziest fan encounter:
“This girl tried to touch the guy downstairs. It was very alarming.”

On the funniest/biggest rumour about himself:
“Probably has to be the rumour that I had died. I started getting calls from friends that “Oh boy they said u don die”. So I am sitting there like really? I am dead? Death is no joke but I just try to make light of rumours like that.”

To read more of the interesting interview, pick up the new issue of the magazine.

No comments: