Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Girl Who Sparked 22-yr-old Virgin Killer's Rage And Hate For Women Revealed


Its no more news that 22 year old Virgin killer and son of assistant director of the Hunger Games stabbed three friends to death at his home before shooting dead two sorority sisters and another male student in Santa Barbara on Friday, May 23rd.

In a 141 page manifesto, Elloit Rodgers who went on a killing spree because he had never been kissed or had a girlfriend, blamed a girl Monette Moio who he branded "an evil bitch".

"The way I was treated by girls at this time, especially by that evil bitch sparked an intense fear of girls. The funny part of this is that I had a secret crush on Monette. She was the first girl I ever had a crush on, and I never admitted it to anyone. To be teased and ridiculed by the girl I had a crush on wounded me deeply. The world that I grew up thinking was bright and blissful was all over. I was living in a depraved world, and I didn’t want to accept it.

She must have thought I was the ultimate loser, I hated her so much, and I will never forget her. I started to hate all girls because of this. I saw them as mean, cruel, and heartless creatures that took pleasure from my suffering. I didn't want to give any thought to it. That is why I immersed myself entirely into my online games like World of Warcraft. I felt safe there", he said.

But now Monette's father, Hollywood stuntman John Moio, has defended his daughter, saying it is ridiculous to even suggest she played a part in Rodger's spiral into a mass murderer. He said:

"She was ten years old for God's sake - she can barely remember the guy. He's a sociopath. She hasn't seen him since school. She's devastated over the whole thing. It's like she's being implicated in this terrible tragedy for something she hasn't done and can't remember. How is a ten-year-old girl going to bully a 12-year-old boy?" he asked.

"Maybe the girls she hung around with did poke fun at him, but they were kids. My daughter was not a bully, she's one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. She probably rejected his aggressive advances. If you want to call that bullying then fine. He was weird then and he's weird now. He had a secret crush on her, but she was completely unaware of him. She had no idea. If you think about it, he could have killed her, he could have come after her", he said.

Photos Of His Victims
He stabbed his 2 friends above before getting
 in his car, going on a shooting spree and killing 4

No comments: