Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Yvonne Nelson Replies Critics On Bleaching Rumors


Ghanaian actress, film producer and entrepreneur, Yvonne Nelson who is frustrated at the rumors that has gone round that she's bleaching her skin and has responded to comments again.

"I don’t understand the whole bleaching thing; I am just tired of explaining. I haven’t bleached, I have a picture with my mum on Instagram and we are the same colour, I am just tired of talking about it; people love to talk about me, I just don’t get it," she said.

Yvonne who just shared the above selfie on her Instagram page, hinted that Ghanaian's should know that there are filters and apps that make people look like a ‘white’ person on Instagram. Miss Nelson who has over 500 thousand followers on social media platforms twitter, Instagram and Facebook said she blocks anyone who make negative comments about her on her page.

"On twitter, if I see anything negative on my time-line, I will just block you; I wouldn’t even reply", she said.

No comments: