Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Photos: Meet The 18 Year Old Set To Be The World's Tallest Bride


18 year old Brazil's loftiest teen and aspiring model, Elisany da Cruz Silva, is set to become the world's tallest bride after her compact fiancee popped the big question. Elisany da Cruz Silva, who is a staggering 6ft 8in tall has been dating 5ft 4in Francinaldo da Silva Carvalho for more than three years. Despite the 1ft 4in between them, Francinaldo had no problem increasing the distance by dropping to one knee after a romantic stroll along the beach. The newly engaged couple have not always seen eye to eye and Francinaldo had to work hard to get the ring on Elisany's finger.

"When we met I had already turned 16, I was still a bit childish and so I was just playing around with him for a while and I got so annoyed with him as if he was a rival that I hated. I just didn't like him and wanted to hit him every time we met. I told him many times, 'do not ask me to marry you because my answer will be no', I think that's what he was thinking. I was so nervous when I saw him there. I don't even know how I coped," she said. Continue to see more photos...

Elisany seen here as a young, aspiring model,  is so stuck on having a child that she is willing to adopt if she does not fall pregnant soon - despite being only 18The newly engaged couple have not always seen eye to eye and Francinaldo had to work hard to get the ring on Elisany's fingerThe newly engaged couple have not always seen eye to eye and Francinaldo had to work hard to get the ring on Elisany's fingerElisanyDespite planning a long engagement, Elisany has already picked out her wedding dressElisany's height still draws stares, even in her hometown, but Francinaldo says the attention doesn't bother him and he is proud to show her offWith well over a foot difference between their heights, Elisany and Francinaldo have more difficulty than most couples kissing after becoming engaged

No comments: