Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Woman Who Claimed Beyonce’s Dad Got Her Pregnant Speaks Out

Woman Who Claims Beyonce’s Dad Got Her Pregnant Speaks Out

Taqoya Branscomb, the 30 year old woman claiming that Mathew Knowles is the father of her 4-year-old daughter, Koi is finally speaking out. Below is the statement she sent HipHollywood, regarding the paternal lawsuit filed against Knowles:

“First I’d like to thank my family, my friends, and the public for their love and support. I have taken the necessary legal action against Mathew Knowles. With that being said… it’s in my best interest for this to remain a private matter for now… Above all I am a mother and my daughter’s well being is my only priority. It was never my intention for this to become a public matter. The pictures you see are in no way a representation of who I am. They were taken 10 years ago… And I am now a hard working successful single mother. Honestly I just want what is best for my daughter.”

According to Branscomb, Mathew Knowles got her pregnant in 2010. Per the lawsuit filed on May 30, Taqoya is asking for a DNA test, a declaration of paternity, child support and money for her lawyer fees.

No comments: