Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

"Though I’m Over 50, I’ve Not Ruled out Marriage" - Actress Ngozi Nwosu


Veteran Nollywood actress Ngozi Nwosu, in a new interview with TheNation revealed that although she's Over 50, she has not ruled out marriage, she also had this to say when asked about her love life. Excerpts below:

You still look really radiant; so, how do you handle male advances?
How will you handle it? You have to be cheerful. It’s only a dead meat that doesn’t have admirers. So long as you are in the public eye, men will admire you. You are bound to be admired by the good, the bad and the ugly. It’s for you to say, ‘Thank you! It’s all good! It’s well.’

Who is your ideal man?
My ideal man, frankly, is a man that has the fear of God, which is the beginning of wisdom. If a man doesn’t have the fear of God, forget it! Every other thing you are doing is rubbish. And between you and me, how many men have the fear of God?

What about the physical attributes?
 I believe in the school of thought that says if you want to eat frog, eat the one that has eggs. I love men who are handsome and brainy. If you are ugly and you’ve got something upstairs, you are welcome.  But I don’t want a fine man without brains.

Is that the reason you are still single?
No, there is no complete being in life. It’s just about knowing what you can put up with and what you cannot.

Would you say, ‘Yes, I do’, if you find the right person now?
Yes, of course! Why won’t I say, ‘Yes, I do’?

You are in your 50s; so, what are your wishes?
My desire is that the Lord should keep me and the usefulness that He has given me should not depart from me; that God should grant me the wisdom to know Him better and that He should always guide,

No comments: