Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Amazing Photos: Meet The Makeup Artist That Can Transform Herself Into Anything


Make-up artist Belinda Maines can transform herself into anything she chooses to. And its all using makeup. The interesting thing is, she had no training and does it for fun, showcasing her work on instagram, until she caught the interest of the team behind BBC show, Doctor Who.

"I just started doing this in my bedroom at night. I've had no training, it was just something that I enjoyed doing. It's a fairly cheap hobby. I buy face paints from fancy dress shops and they only work out at £1 each.As well as that I use things I find around the house, CDs that I cut up, beads from necklaces, pots of glitter and old eye-shadows.'It's a horrible feeling to see all that work go literally down the drain, but once I've taken a picture there is no reason to keep it on," she explained.

'A few times my neighbours have caught sight of me in the garden trying to get good lighting for a photograph. They stand staring with their mouths open. Once a man even got the rest of his family to have a look but I always get positive reactions online though. They got in touch to say how much they liked my work, I would love to do make-up for one of a zombie movie - that would be incredible." She added. Checkout more amazing looks below...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowww, see talent