Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

'Daniel Asked For Divorce Many Times Before We Finally Separate' - Doris Simeon


Actress Doris Simeon in a recent TV interview spoke once again about her failed marriage to movie producer, Daniel Adenimokan. Speaking on TVC breakfast show, Your Views, this week, Doris said Daniel asked her for a divorce several times before they finally separate.

"This man asked for divorce over seven times, long before we finally separated. At every little problem, he would say ‘I want divorce, I want divorce.' There are some people that he listens to when they talk to him, so I tried to call pastors, and they kept calling him, but he wouldn’t pick their calls. At some point, I just realized that he had made up his mind finally. It got to a point that I had to look at myself in the mirror, and I said to myself, ‘Doris, you are a beautiful woman, why would you want to kill yourself over nothing?’ I convinced myself to just try and move on with my life also. It took me a year to get to that point, but in between that time, I was trying to focus my mind on other things such as work."

No comments: