Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Jada Pinkett Stuns On The Cover Of Health Magazine, Reveals She Doesn't Think She's A Beauty


Jada Pinkett may be considered one of the world's most beautiful women but, the 43 year old mother of two told Health Magazine she doesn't feel that way and it keeps her grounded

"Because it is what it is! I'm getting older! I've never looked at myself as, like, a beauty. I'm not sore on the eye, but I know there's always going to be somebody more beautiful—always. My grandmother used to say to me, "It's not about what you look like on the outside. It's what you look like on the inside. So she helped me learn at an early age to be well-rounded, to be spiritual, to be compassionate.And my mom said, "You can do whatever you want with your hair and your clothes." I went to art school, and I could make my hair lime green if I wanted. So there was a certain internal power that grew within me because I didn't have a problem being who I was, no matter what room I was in." She said.

No comments: