Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Kunle Afolayan Denies Predicting His Death: "It Was The Media That Turned It Around"

                   Kunle-Afolayan-1

On the story that went viral last month about Ace Actor and Movie producer "Kunle Afolayan instilling fear into the hearts of his fans suggesting the he won’t live long. The actor-producer in a recent interview with Doyin Adeoye of Tribune Newspaper insists he was misunderstood.

You recently posted on Facebook that you may not be long, what prompted that?

"I didn’t imply that, it was the media that turned it around. I was just talking out loud. I just woke up and I felt overwhelmed, like I was doing too much and I felt it wasn’t healthy and at the end of the statement, I said ‘what do you think?’ It was more or as if I was seeking advice. I didn’t predict anything like people said. When it’s time for me to die, I will die, nobody can predict anybody’s death. That morning I just woke up and I felt I had pushed the body too much. I just came back from a shoot and the next thing, I was off to another one. My social life is dead and all I do often now is work and I don’t think that is healthy. So it was just a thought, I didn’t predict my own death".

No comments: