Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Miley Cyrus Talks Relationship: "Music Is My Main Love Right Now"

                   Miley Cyrus Talks Relationship: Music Is 'My Main Love Right Now'

Miley Cyrus is Cosmopolitan's cover girl for its December issue. Wearing a transparent outfit covered in jewels on the front page, she also dons other sexy outfits in the photo shoot for the magazine which will hit the stands on the 5th of November. In an accompanying interview, the "Party in the USA" singer talks about life after breaking up with Liam Hemsworth as well as her controversial 2013 MTV VMA performance. "I need to treat my music like a relationship - give it my time and all the attention it deserves - and that's my main love right now,"


She says of her current status:
"This is the best time of my life. I'm not going to look back on it and be like, 'I wish I hadn't been dwelling over a breakup,' you know? Because that's not what God wants my life to be about right now. God wants my life to be about being successful and being happy and blessing other people and being blessed,"

she adds, when asked about her feelings about celebrities who dissed her performance at the VMAs, She replied, "I don't really care. I think everyone would have given anything to be me at that moment, because I was being one hundred percent true to myself...and not many people can say that." 

She explains, "At the end of the day, I would say I'm a nice person, and I take pride in the fact that I treat everyone really well, so there's no reason for anyone to ever come at me because I only want the best for everybody else. I have a song that's like, 'Stay in your lane,' because I'm not going to be you and you're definitely not going to be me, so don't throw shade. I don't ever throw shade at anyone."

No comments: