Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

I Get Kissed On Stage A Lot - Kiss Daniels Reveals


Fast rising star Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe better known as Kiss Daniel in this new interview with Punch talked about his life, journey to fame and how he often has numerous ladies falling at his feet for attention.

According to the G-Worldwide music artiste, he is always mobbed by ladies while performing.In his words he said;

“On one occasion in Warri, some of the female fans got so excited to see me perform live that they literally tore my shirt to shreds. I get kissed on stage a lot. Most of the time, when I go to shows, I already know I am going to kiss a girl or more. There was this show I attended in Ibadan. A girl came up to dance with me. While we were dancing, she kissed me and I got carried away for a few moments.”

When asked about the story behind his name, he said;
"It was a nickname given to him by my friends and other close associates considering my dimples".

Graduating with a second class upper in Water Engineering, the "Woju" crooner says he wasn't going to bank on music alone to earn a livelyhood.

 “If I had failed to find a record label that would be willing to sign me on, after completing youth service, I would have moved on to the United Kingdom for a Masters degree and afterwards, searched for a job as initially planned.”

“The fact that I got a record label during youth service and not when I was still in school shows there is a reason for it. It is as if everything is perfectly timed. If I had found a label when I was an undergraduate, I definitely would have dropped out of school. But I thank God that everything has happened at the right time,” he said.

Source: Punch

No comments: