Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

"I Will Deny My Husband Sex Until He Pays Me My Money" - Woman Tells Court


Mrs Modinat Idowu, a trader, told a customary court in Igando, Lagos she has decided to starve her husband of sex until he pays the money he is allegedly owing her.

This was revealed by the 39-year old woman, Mrs Modinat Idowu at an Igando Customary court session in Lagos state yesterday, 9th of July after her 45-year old husband of 12 years reportedly charged her to court for denying him of sex. Reacting in court the woman said:

“I have been denying my husband sex because he borrowed N690,000 from me and has refused to pay, I will continue to starve him of sex until he pays the money,’’

 “Akeem (her husband) is in the habit of swearing and cursing me with a charm called `Ishan egungun’: a specially prepared masquerade’s rod and this is affecting my life.’’

Things took a weird turn when she urged the court not to dissolve her marriage as wished by her husband. She claims to still love him. Her husband who is also a business person replied saying:

“My wife does not want me to touch her nor make love to her, I am tired of the marriage because I am neither a stick nor a stone,’Whenever she went out, she would not return home until after five days or seven days. My wife will go from one party to another; spending days and neglecting the family. I have reported her severally to her father who always calls her to order but there has been no positive change,’’

He described his wife as a continental liar that can't be trusted. He spoke about her regular attendance at social gatherings that causes him abject loneliness.

“Modinat lies a lot. One day, she told me that she was going to Mushin in Lagos state; but some hours later, someone called to tell me that she was in Igbo-Ora in Oyo state. He added

The President of the court, Mr Hakeem Oyekan, adjourned the case to July 22 for further hearing.

Culled from NAN.

No comments: