Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sean “Diddy” Combs Awarded Honorary Doctorate From Howard University


American rapper and business mogul, Sean “Diddy” Combs, now Dr. Sean “Diddy” Combs was awarded a honorary doctorate at his alma mater, Howard University in Washington D.C., USA on Saturday 10th May 2014. Dr Diddy who gave the commencement speech at the graduation said:

 “Howard University didn’t just save my life, it entered my soul… my heart, my being and my spirit.” Although, last month, students at the university protested that he was selected to speak having drop out of the institution. See more photos below...

Diddy - Howard University - May 2014 - BellaNaija.comDiddy - Howard University - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com 04
Diddy - Howard University - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com 067
Diddy - Howard University - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Diddy - Howard University - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com 05

No comments: