Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him, Says She Feels "Ugly" Next To Him


Cristiano Ronaldo and his ex-model girlfriend Irina Shayk broke up in December 2014 after dating for five years.

Now the Russian model has admitted to feeling “ugly” and “insecure” alongside the wrong man in a thinly-veiled attack on her football star ex. In an interview with Spanish magazine Hola, where Irina spoke about her ideal man, she said;

"My ideal man is faithful, honest and a gentleman who knows how to treat women. I don't believe in men who make us feel unhappy, because they're boys not men. I thought I had once found the ideal man but it didn't turn out that way" She added: 'I think a woman feels ugly when she's got the wrong man at her side. I've felt ugly and insecure.'

No comments: