Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Denrele Edun Speaks On The Discomfort He Felt Wearing A Controversial Feminine Outfit To AMVCA

DenereleEdunAMVCA_that1960chickdotcom

Popular Channel O VJ, Denrele Edun who stole the show at the recently concluded AMVCA that held at the Eko hotels and suites, rocking the red carpet in a feminine outfit, wearing a backless gold gown, gold shoe with a braided white designed hair do, while speaking on the inspiration behind the controversial outfit said:

“It is 24-carat gold and I just looked at it and I said to myself, ‘why not strut out something that reeks of the statuette?’ and I wanted to look like a statuette tonight. I know I went a bit overboard with it.”

Speaking on the discomfort he felt wearing the backless piece, he said:

“I mean my back is all in the open and I am hot. I do not know how you ladies do it. My back is so sweaty that I had to tell everyone who wants to hug me to put their hand on my butt instead of my back. It is quite difficult to manoeuvre as well but this is what I’m going to rock the after party with.”

No comments: