Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

I Would Rather Self-service Than Have Sex With Prostitutes - Patoranking


Nigerian dancehall king, Patoranking in a recent interview made this strange revelation that he would rather self-service than sleep around with some random girls.

The reggae-dancehall singer and songwriter also disclosed that he's single, more concerned about his career /family and marriage is not in his plans at all for now. In his words, he said;

“If I tell you that I want to marry right now, would you not lie me down and beat me? I am single and ready to mingle. Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family. Marriage is not in the question for me. I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls.”

No comments: