Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Photos: Meet Dancehall Artiste Who Got Goat Horns Implanted On His Head To Be Stand Out


Meet Jamaican dance-hall artiste Furtyle Brain who got real goat horns implanted into his head so he can stand out and be a bigger artiste.

29 year old Furtyle, whose real name is Kenardo André Robinson, said the implants were done in Jamaica by a Canadian-based surgeon.

"It's really the process where the implants are implanted in the skull. I was sedated during the surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers when I was revived because it is very painful," he said.

On why he did the surgery which has come with a lot of backlash, he said:
"I do believe that I got some form of prophetic instruction by God. I didn't do this alone. There are some people who think that I am demonic, but it doesn't bother me much as I am not the first artiste who is picked on. There are others who have done far less than I have done and have received a backlashing and bashing." he said.

No comments: