Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Woman Offers Men £350 To Get Her Pregnant In Facebook Ad


25 year old independent woman above, Adelina Albu in western Romania is offering men £350 to get her pregnant, she posted a Facebook advert seeking a potential  baby daddy who will hand over all parental rights to her. She claims not to be interested in a boyfriend or husband, because 'men are so immature'.

Adelina posted the advert which reads:

"Meeting men is not a problem. Meeting one who wants a baby is." So, rather than wasting my time on a pointless relationship I’m going to pay for it."
"For €500 (£350) you have fun, I get a baby." "Men are so immature all they think about is themselves.I am a mature, independent woman and I want a baby - not a man who behaves like one, but a proper one."

After several responses, she said:
"So far I am not impressed with the responses as I get the impression they are not taking it seriously."

No comments: