Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

"I'm not Scared Of Jail" - Soulja Boy Reveals

Soulja Boy Says He Isn't Afraid Of Prison

Atlanta rapper Soulja Boy who began his jail sentence yesterday 20th February, 2014 disclosed while preparing that he isn't worried about being in jail.

"I ain't of scared it just is what it is," He says. The rapper was arrested and released on drug charges in 2011. "It wasn't as long as this, but I've had a lot of success so this is just a minor bump." He says that he will find out more information about the case and how long he will be in jail.

After announcing the news on Twitter last week, he revealed that he faces jail on gun charges. He's prepared to face the consequences of his actions but believes that police should be focusing on bigger crimes. "I just feel like I'm a young successful rapper, instead of me being targeted and put through the whole situation, there's other people that they can focus on." he says. He also feels that his celebrity is to blame. "I got a name and they put that over anyone, they know my name is Soulja Boy."

He promises fans that he will return with new music. "I've had a lot of success, this is just a minor bump. I'll get focused on music when this is over with".

No comments: