Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Yvonne Jegede: "Dont Blame me If My Clothes Are Not Big Enough To Cover My Boobs"


Incase you dont know  who she is, Yvonne Jegede os one of the 3 girls that featured in Tuface Idibia's "African Queen" video, not Annie Macaulay who Tuface married or the girl with the low cut, she was the other girl. For a while now she's been off the scene cause she took some time out to study abroad and now she has made her comeback into the world of acting and with it came some promo pictures which had lots of men drooling over her asset. In a recent interview with Vanguard, she revealed to us the reason why her boobs is always on display. Excerpts from the interview below...

Aside, acting, what else do you think you can do better?
I am solely into acting for now, trying to reach a level where I can now live and divert into so many other things. At the moment, I am trying to stablise myself in the industry having been away for a long time. I want to get used to the new Nollywood that is quite different from the one I left behind several years ago.

Who are the actresses you look up to?
I love Genevieve Nnaji. I am also a fan of Omoni Oboli, and many others.

What can you not do without as a very pretty girl?
My eye pack because I love my eyes. I always like to make my lips look good. For the accessories, I can not do without my golden wrist watch. I wear it anywhere I go every day  because it gives me good luck. I like big things and that’s why I have to get a big wrist watch.

Which part of you body do you think is your selling point?
I think it is my brain. Talking about the physical things that attracts men to me, it depends. Some people say, it’s my eyes, others prefer  my lips and my boobs. So, I do not know. When I love into the mirror, I love everything about myself.

You have a penchant for revealing some part of your body, may be your boobs. What happened today?
Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big boobs, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover my boobs  you would  not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes . I just put the clothes on.

You have passion for revealing some part of your body?
It depends on my mood. If I want to expose my back, I will do that. It goes with my mood.

No comments: