Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Singer Essence Replies Reporter Who Claims She Is Broke And Hops On Bikes

Click for Full Image Size

Singer Essence has replied the reporter who claimed she is broke and now jumps from one bike to another in a new interview, she said she's not broke and as a matter of fact, she has acquired two cars ever since her former car got stolen. She also says she is in a relationship with a Nigerian based overseas and that’s why she shuttles the country coupled with her foreign shows. I her words she said:

"I have bought two cars since the incident. I have two RAV 4, a silver and another black. I feel very insulted when somebody opens a blog and writes rubbish about people. I saw the story myself, the writer has no address just the uninformed piece of trash the person wrote on the blog. Internet is free, anybody can just wake up and open a blog and write rubbish. The person wrote that I borrowed a car from my cousin, at least, I have a cousin that I borrowed a car from.

People abroad called me to tell me all these stories and they laughed because these are the same people who saw me on Oxford, Manchester, Dublin. They just laughed it off. If I am broke I won’t have the money to go to all these places. Even if my partner sponsors me, it can’t be all the time because I also do shows abroad. Very unintelligent report, the writer should go to motor licensing office and cross check my name among car owners in Nigeria. If I trek while in the UK it means it’s cheaper to move around without your car unlike in Nigeria".

No comments: